Terms and Conditions
1.Acceptance of terms ticking the relevant box during the registration process the customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The use of the meseras service constitutes the customer's ongoing acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Use of Service Customers is not permitted to use the website meseras.com for any purpose that is unlawful or is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. Prohibited uses include, but are not limited to, displaying of pornographic, obscene, defamatory, harassing, abusive or threatening material; creating or distributing viruses or other destructive material; sale of illegal goods; promoting pyramid schemes, link farms, non-restaurant content and displaying content in violation of privacy laws. Customers hereby agree that they will not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, or use on any other website or product any information or services provided through the meseras.com service, except for the use as contemplated by the service.
3. Billing and payment transactions are in United States Dollar. All fees are non-refundable and are required to be paid before any service is rendered. No bills or invoices will be sent to customers. Statements can be found in the customer's PayPal control panel.meseras.com reserves the right to cancel any account or any service within an account if payment is not received on time.
4. Content Submitted to meseras.commeseras.com cannot be responsible for the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness or reliability of the content of any information or services provided through its services.
5.DisclaimerThe customer agrees to use all the services of meseras.com at their own risk.meseras.com makes no warranty that its service will meet the customer's requirements, that the service will not be interrupted or be error free.No advice or information, either written or oral, obtained by the customer from meseras.com shall create any warranty.
6.IndemnificationThe customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless meseras.com from all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and expenses filed by a third party against meseras.com arising out of the customer's use of the meseras.com service. The terms of this section shall survive the termination of the customer's account or use of the service.
7. Limitation of liability customer agrees that meseras.com shall not, under any circumstances, be held responsible for the illegal or illicit access by third parties to customer's data via the meseras.com service, however arising. In no event shall meseras.com be liable for any indirect, punitive, consequential or any other damages whatsoever for loss of use, loss of data or loss of profit arising out of disruption to its service, mistakes or omissions in the service, deletion of files, loss of data, viruses or any other failure in the performance of the service whatsoever. The customer acknowledges and agrees that the maximum liability under these Terms and Conditions for all damages, losses, and costs for any failure in the performance of the service as described in this section shall not exceed the actual amount paid by the customer for the services during the 12 month period prior to the date when the damage or loss first occurred.
8.copyright the content of the meseras.com website, templates and other materials forming the service are owned and the copyright of meseras.com or its suppliers. All rights reserved. Reproduction or distribution of the meseras.com website, templates or other content is prohibited without the written permission of meseras.com.Customer shall ensure that material on their meseras.com website does not infringe the copyright of third parties. If meseras.com believe that a customer's website may infringe a third parties copyright such website shall be disabled.9.Modification of Servicemeseras.com reserves the right, at any time and at its sole discretion, to modify or discontinue any part or all of its services, with or without notice.meseras.com reserves the right to delete or modify any part of a customer's website, with or without notice to the customer.
10. Termination of Customer's AccountTermination by CustomerA customer may terminate their account at any time, however, Websites for Restaurants will not refund any prepaid fees upon such termination. Termination by meseras.commeseras.com may at its sole discretion terminate a customer's account for any reason and at any time and without notice to the customer. If the customer has breached these Terms and Conditions Websites for Restaurants shall not be required to refund any prepaid fees to the customer. Deletion of Content Datameseras.com reserve the right to delete the customer's website content data upon termination of the customer's account. The customer cannot make any claim to the ownership of such data.
11. Internet Domain Namesmeseras.com will use an accredited registrar to register domain names on behalf of customers concerning their meseras.com website. In the event of a customer not renewing their meseras.com subscription meseras.com reserve the right not to renew such customer's domain name(s) which become due for renewal during such lapse in the subscription. meseras.com accepts no responsibility for loss of a domain name in such circumstances.
12. The prices of the products are the sole responsibility of the restaurant. Meseras will not be responsible for any setbacks caused by such prices. When accepting the order, the restaurant is the one who decides to pay it at the price that appears in the menu to benefit the diner.